The aim of this exercise was to practice group portraits and lighting of multiple subjects. We were able to experiment with multiple lights, reflectors, gobos and diffusers. As we only had a very small class we were limited to shooting only two subjects.
I used two soft boxes each at about a 45 degree angle to the left and right from where I was shooting and one small light positioned behind the guys which was bouncing of the background. As I had two subjects and two soft boxes I didn't need to worry too much about the blocking affect one subject had on the other.
 |
| 250 sec @ f/2.8 |
 |
| 200 sec @ f/3.2 |
 |
| 200 sec @ f/3.2 |
 |
| 200 sec @ f/3.2 |
 |
| 200 sec @ f/3.2 |
 |
| 200 sec @ f/3.2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment